Tuesday, December 19, 2006

More News

Man, December always seems to go by so fast. And I really need to get some pictures up on here soon, dang it.

As I am at work (again), this will be a really quick update, for those of you who want to know the latest with my mom. She got the results from her PET Scan back, and thank goodness, her cancer is really just localized to that one area - it hasn't spread anywhere else. She will be doing intraveinous chemotherapy, but the one she will be taking has comparitively minimal side effects, which will definitely be a help. We are so grateful that it will be easily treatable, and that it isn't anywhere else in her body. Good news for sure!

Other than that, just preparing to go to CO on Saturday. Mark and I are driving over, and we get to stay for a little more than a week! WOOHOO! Unless the weather gets crazy, then we can cut it short a couple of days. I am really looking forward to going "home." Colorado still feels like home to me. It will be so nice to see both of our families, and old friends.

Alright, back to work!

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At 10:12 PM, Blogger Jill said...

I'm so happy that your mom's cancer hasn't spread. I've been praying for you guys and wondering how you're doing. I hope you're hanging in there. Have a wonderful trip home!

 
At 6:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a bittersweet relief with your mom. I am glad you guys get to head over there for the holidays this year. Drive safely!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home