Thursday, October 05, 2006

Denver Pictoors (in no particular order)

This definitely doesn't include all the pictures. Since I so brilliantly didn't bring my camera, credit for these pictures is to Chrissy and Kathy.

Jellyfish are so creepy and so cool at the same time.

Awww, look at us posing with the Shark. Chrissy, Me, Kathy.

Our Pre-Tennis playing shot. Kathy and I on the left, Gordon and Amy on the right.

Some sweet tennis guitar(?) moves from Gordon.

Ah, the joys of karaoke. My throat was definitely struggling after that night.

Me being a nerd, and trying to be one with the fish. See the pucker?

Caught in the action of getting my groove and sing on.

Chrissy, Kathy, and I in Boulder.

Andrea, Kathy, me, and Rod all posing at the Aquarium

Kathy in front of some ginormous Beer Copper...thingy at the Coors Brewery.

This guy had some SERIOUS teeth. I mean, this doesn't even fully capture it.

Another aquarium shot. Definitely one of the less flattering shots of me.


You killed Steve Irwin!! Ok, not you specifically. You were actually a cool little guy, and kinda slimey to the touch.

4 Comments:

At 10:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice picture re-cap. I love that you are in so many pictures- I need to be better about that when I do cool things.

 
At 10:33 AM, Blogger Jill said...

Great pictures Robin. Since I was just at Sea World last Friday these seem particularly interesting and relevant to me. I think jelly fish are creepy yet cool too. I think I saw the same kind as you did and it's cool that they have 4 stomachs and that you can see inside them. I also touched several sting rays and thought of Steve Irwin.

 
At 2:31 PM, Blogger michelle said...

Way to go being in so many photos! I am terrible about that. I love the jellyfish photo -- I've tried to take some but they have never turned out so cool. I have always wanted to try karaoke but have never done it. Looks like a pretty fun trip!

 
At 9:53 AM, Blogger Bond Girl 007 said...

looks like you had a wonderful trip and tons of pictures to document it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home