Saturday, September 16, 2006

Friends, Food, and Fun stuff

Last night was my Book Club birthday dinner, and what a treat it was! We went to California Pizza Kitchen, which is always guaranteed to be delicious. It was so much fun to have a "bonus round" of Book Club friends. They all chipped in for a gift card to Borders for my birthday, which is VERY appreciated!

Has anyone else been LOVING the weather these past couple of days? Finally I feel like Fall is here. Fall is my favorite season. I love the crispness of Fall.

This morning I went with my sister as she ran a few errands, and went to lunch with her family at Bajio's. Again - so full of delicious. Though I am so bummed with this whole spinach E. Coli ordeal, because that means Spinach Enchilada Wednesdays are going to be a bust for a while. They are so good.

Early this afternoon, I ended up going by myself to check out Borders, since I had gifted money to spend there (: Places like Borders and B&N are so dangerous for me. Too much stuff I want. I ended up spending a good chunk of my money, and bought Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (I have been wanting to buy that movie forever, it's about freaking time), The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Nighttime by Mark Haddon (I will borrow our next Book Club book from my sister, so I thought I would get this one in good advance), and two cds: "This Binary Universe" by BT, and "The Garden" by Zero 7. I am definitely excited about my new goods. Thanks girls (:

5 Comments:

At 7:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so bummed I was in the middle of stuff and couldn't break away to come on your spending spree! The E-coli thing is making me mad too- so many good things that are now lacking!

After the third night in a row of Robin time, I just know there is going to be a void this week :) Lucky Jessie to get to hang -sort of- with you every morning.

 
At 7:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 11:05 PM, Blogger Diana said...

Your Borders shopping spree sounds so fun. I am glad you were able to get so many fun things and have money left over.
The weather has been completely crazy, I heard it's suppose to get warm again. I'm glad I don't think I'm ready for the weather being as cold as it was this weekend.

 
At 3:46 PM, Blogger Jill said...

What a delightful shopping spree, I love hoarding gift cards and then spending freely. That's cool that you got a movie, book, and 2 cds--it was a multimedia experience eh?

 
At 9:52 AM, Blogger michelle said...

Gift cards are so fun! I could shop at a bookstore every day of the week, given the opportunity. Sounds like you made out pretty well.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home