Sunday, September 10, 2006

Lame Blogger

It has come to my attention both on LJ and my Blogger account, that I am indeed, a lame blogger. And though I don't feel a pressing need to update you all on the mundane, every day details of my life, I do want to be more consistent about updating in general. Not only is it a good habit for me to get into, but with as much as I enjoy reading all of my friend's blogs, I have to think, maybe *someone* out there actually enjoys reading mine. When it is actually updated. So here is a new beginning.

I'm not promising everday. Maybe not even once a week - though I do hope to do at least that. But, at least to do better. I've just been on the computer MUCH less than I used to, which is honestly a good thing. But I figure, a few minutes here and there to chronicle what's happening can't be a bad thing.

Man, I really need to re-commit to piano practicing too. I definitely have a lot to work on.

I think I will try cross-posting my entries to both LJ and Blogger - so my friends from each have easy access. I just hope I can stick to it. (:

1 Comments:

At 10:55 PM, Blogger michelle said...

I for one am always happy when you update! But it is easy to get out of the habit. I can understand how it is a good thing to not be on the computer as much, it's such a time drain. Here's to new beginnings!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home