Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Quick words

Ok, I officially dub myself the "blog lame-o." Sorry for the slow posting/slow commenting. Sheesh.

Bigger post w/ pics coming probably tomorrow night, but I just wanted to throw down some quick words. My sister had her baby on Sunday, and boy is she beautiful (: I took pics...which will be up tomorrow. Ah, the cruelty. Her name is Brielle, and if I weren't still planning on waiting a few years and if I could skip the whole pregnancy/labor part at this point...I would totally have a baby. Bri will suffice in the meantime, until I am ready. ;)

So my mom is in town, and in between visiting the hospital and all around other busyness, I have been absent on the blogging front. Someday I'm not going to have a decent excuse.

More to come!!

3 Comments:

At 1:35 AM, Blogger Jill said...

You don't have to apologize for not posting often, but it's cool that you checked in even briefly. Congrats on your new niece, that's exciting and it's always nice to have a baby to borrrow to hold off those baby pangs awhile longer. I love to borrow Eva when I'm at Michelle's house. I get my fill of her chubby cuteness and then I'm good to go. (I think my pangs are over.)

 
At 9:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see pictures! I am totally baby-hungry and working towards getting one, hehe, so by the time Brielle is older you can hold my baby and feed the craving a little more until you are ready. I think it is funny that you would skip the prego/delivery part as that was easy time compared to when they are born! I remember thinking that is was much easier to carry Mya while I was pregnant with her.

 
At 3:14 PM, Blogger Diana said...

Nice to hear about your niece. Bri is such a cute nickname. I am with Hannah, though the hardest part is once they're here. Don't get me wrong pregnancy is way hard too, I was sick from the first day until the last day with Kira and almost the same with Joshy but it's not as life changing as having the actual baby. I am happy that you're not rushing to have a kid, it seems like everybody does around here. Our friends have been married since January and they are due in October... crazy huh?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home