Saturday, June 10, 2006

Out of Touch

Wow, I have felt out of the loop on blogging lately. I apologize if I have been a rather scarce presence on any of your blogs lately. I haven't spent as much time on the computer this last week.

I don't have much to say, really. Work is staying hectic as usual. But, I think I am finally "catching up" to the pace. I'm finding that I have felt less stressed throughout the day, and I feel a little more in control of what I am doing. I'm definitely learning a lot, and it's fun to watch our small business just expanding like crazy in such a short time. I hope this trend continues!

My sister Mary, her kids, and my sister Chrissy are coming into town tomorrow. It will be so fun to see them. I haven't seen Mary and the kids since Christmas, and so much has gone on in her life since then. I hope the trip is a refresher for her - having just finished up the school year as a kindergarten teacher, finalizing a divorce, and moving into a new place, she definitely needs a break. I will do my best to remember to take pictures. If I don't, I invite you all to throw things at me.

This morning Mark and I did some cleaning around the house. Our bathroom needed it SO BAD, and the house was just getting icky. I loathe the actual cleaning, but the feeling when it is over is so refreshing. It's really a catch-22 - I hate a messy house, but I also hate cleaning it. I wish I had that odd trait of enjoying cleaning.

Alright, I have to type up a word strip for my Primary lesson tomorrow. Hopefully week 2 goes smoothly! Looking forward to game night tonight!

5 Comments:

At 10:07 PM, Blogger Chrissy Jo said...

Dude....are you sure you want to invite me to throw things at you? I am staying with you after all and will have ample opportunity to do so. hehehe

Wait til you see the wee one he is so cute and getting so big. They are all so cute, but he has changed to most. CUTE CUTE CUTE!

 
At 8:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am glad work is getting better for you- less stress but busy is a good thing. Hopefully your days are going by quick. I so miss working with Mike and Spencer- tell them I said HI!

I am glad I am not the only one who doesn't like cleaning- I like the effects, but hate the actual work. Well, except the vacuuming thing, I like that.

 
At 8:34 AM, Blogger jt said...

Yeah, like I've said before- I like to pick up, but not so mch cleaning. I love the effect though, so it motivates me to do it.
Game night was great, as usual! I'm glad Mark is an impulse buyer and got a new game to add to our repetoire. I loved it!

 
At 6:59 PM, Blogger michelle said...

I hate to clean, too. I wish I liked it because I love to have a clean house. sigh.

Have a great visit with your family!

 
At 7:35 PM, Blogger Jill said...

I love to clean (but not all the time). Do you have products you enjoy? A little aromatherapy plus good music, plusa clean house makes for a happy girl.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home