Friday, May 19, 2006

Time flies

Wow, have I been a bad blogger this week. For that, I apologize. This is just a quick note to let you all know that I am not dead. I have just had a busy week, and will do a better post later. I am so bummed I didn't take pictures at Book Club on Wednesday - I always think of these things afterwards! So I will have to make due later with some other random photos.

Anyways, bigger update coming later! I'm at work , so I can't exactly put a lot of thought into an entry right now...

Now Playing: Reign - U.N.K.L.E.

2 Comments:

At 1:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Robin! It wasn't until this weekend when Jessie and Michelle were visiting that I made the connection and realized that you are Robin Brewer!! Mother Superior (of Sound of Music fame)! Daughter of awesome Rod and Irene! I've read your comments many times on Jessie's blog and never connected the dots (or looked closely enough at the photo, I guess). Anyway, great to see you again!

 
At 4:17 PM, Blogger Chrissy Jo said...

Man Woob.....you are such a slacker. hehehehehe You miss me don't ya? I am your favorite and you know it. Nerdcore! See you soon dude! Oh, and, you smell! LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVES!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home