Monday, May 08, 2006

Not a whole lot to say

I need to get back into taking pictures on a more regular basis. Cause...I feel like I am using the recent Thanksgiving Point trip as a back up a little too much. ;)

Not a whole lot going on...one of those "inconsequential" posts, as Jessie would call it. Last night, Mark, Chrissy and I watched The Bourne Supremacy. Those movies are a whole lot of fun. I really enjoyed it, and I want to pick both of them up sometime.

Today, back to work. It was a decent day, kind of slow. I had fun creating a powerpoint for some "step by step" guides we are going to put out for the Reps, to help them with the basics. Other than that, it's been...well, a pretty average day. Went to Quizno's with Chrissy, and I played Sonic Mega Collection. Mark joined me for a little while. I really like how both he and I are kinda huge nerds - we have a lot of fun just playing a video game together.

I am thinking I want to start in with good mail here in the near future - I have a couple of ideas, really basic ones. I'll have to go assess my meager on hand things I can send, and see where I can go from there (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home