Thursday, April 27, 2006

...and something fun...

My dad took Mark, my sister Chrissy, and I around on Friday night to look for a new television - I had mentioned that as a possibility for a graduation gift, as the one Mark and I used was getting really blurry, and had been used for many years (it was his mom's before we got married). I thought it was something our parents could go in on together. Well, seeing as how we already have it, and Mark's mom isn't even here yet...my dad better be taking the money Mark's mom is giving us :P

Honestly, this is much nicer than what I was thinking about getting. Much. But my dad insisted on getting us a nice one, and well...let's just say he won't let you argue ;) But truly, I can't even tell my dad how much we appreciate it. Sometimes it feels like 'thank you' just doesn't cut it. To say I was overwhelmed when he bought it would be an understatement - just ask Mark sometime. But Mark and I are really excited for it, and plan to give my dad back that money from Jo. I just hope he takes it, he can be a stinker about that sometimes ;)

So uh...anyone up for a movie night/video game night sometime? Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

At 7:47 AM, Blogger jt said...

Yes- name it, and I'll try to come. (Bella or babysitter willing...)
Having generous parents who are able to do so is the greatest. We would probably have been on the streets for years now without my parents help time and time again. Sometimes I feel stupid to still need their help so much, but I am so grateful that they willingly give it! You're parents sound a *LOT* like mine. :)

 
At 11:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You deserve it girl! I'm up for a movie night.

 
At 12:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Holy Hannah! How big is that thing? That is so awesome Robin! I bet Mark is more than stoked. Linc's mom is always doing and providing things for our family, so I know how humbling it is and how a thank you just doesn't seem like quite enough. We would love to come for a movie/game night some time!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home