Thursday, April 06, 2006

First Day of Work


Today was my first day of work at Qing Mei, Inc., and I think I am really going to enjoy it there. A few of you were wondering what it is, and I'm not surprised you don't know - it just barely started up last Fall. Our product is a liquid supplement, based around the Qing Mei fruit in China (pictured). Seriously - the stuff is LOADED with "good for you" stuff. So rather than taking pill upon pill of vitamin supplements, you take 1-2 oz. of this stuff a day, and get everything you need. If any of you are interested in a better explanation, you can check out the website
  • here.
  • I'm still learning. (: I love working in a close environment again, and I can tell already that I will like working with everyone there. I already know I enjoy working with 3 of the employees, and the others all seem great. I'm basically their customer service, but I'm sure I will be helping with a variety of things, including shipping, assembling, projects, contacting vendors, etc. etc.

    Man, the weather here today was CRAZY. Snowing and rainy all day. Made for a fun drive on the freeway.

    Today I am totally feeling like its a boring blog today. Sorry I don't have anything more insightful - tis one of those "minutiae" post days (as Jessie would call it). I hope to get more creative soon, I think I am just going to be overwhelmed the next couple of weeks.

    Now Playing: Mark playing Kingdom Hearts II


    1 Comments:

    At 8:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I am sooo stoked for your new job. Being happy where you work makes a huge difference. Linc and I decided that since you are quitting the other job anyway, you should call in sick or whatever tonight and come and play games at Jessie's house. I know you have good work ethic...but come on, it is just retail after all :P

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home