Friday, March 24, 2006

Awesome.















I took this pic the other night. It's my cranky-trying-to-mask-it face. I even softened it. But really, its just cranky. And that's how I'm kinda feeling right now, so I thought it appropriate.

Today was one of those days where I just felt rushed. I had class til 1, had a research meeting until 3, got home around 3:30. Ate something, and had a little bit of time to hang out. Mark got home at 5, I got ready for work, worked until 11, and got home a little bit ago. Work was busy. Which basically meant I was putting clothes away for most of the night. Always so much fun.

Mark also got a collections notice in the mail for $295 from the hospital, supposedly for not paying his bill from the accident he got into last summer. But you see, he wasn't supposed to pay. It wasn't his fault - AT ALL. The lady who hit him's insurance was supposed to have covered it. We'll be calling on Monday to try and get it all figured out. It just sucks because this is seriously the 3rd time this sort of thing has happened to Mark since we have been married. We never receive any previous warning before being sent to collections, its never been something he was legitimately at fault for, and it always comes at a really crappy time financially (like also finding out we owe about $500 in taxes). Really - it's so frustrating. And I feel bad for Mark, because it just comes out of nowhere, and counts against his credit when he has done nothing wrong. Argh. ARGH!!!

Alright, sorry for the cranky post guys. I'm not trying to elicit sympathy, I just felt the need to vent. I spose I ought to go wake Mark up (he's asleep on the couch - sore and tired from his crazy night of DDR ;)), and go to bed, since I have to be back at work at 8:45 in the morning.

Now Playing: Salt Water Sound - Zero 7 Posted by Picasa

4 Comments:

At 7:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So so so sorry for you guys. Having to deal with insurance companies is one of the least fun things I think I have had to do since having my own insurance. Hopefully they will see the error right away and be willing to fix it without much more frustration on your part.

DDR was fun. I didn't play too much because I went running yesterday so my legs were already toast, but I could tell they had fun. Linc was happy to play with someone that could give him a run for his money and I think he learned a thing or two.

 
At 8:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry you had a crappy day yesterday as well as Friday. Hopefully the games last night helped. We had so much fun. I really liked Munchkin, very cool game. I am excited to play it again and see how it turns out differently now that we all understand how it works. I enjoy games where you pretty much have to screw people over sometimes. Have a better day today!!!

 
At 8:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sorry that your day sucked! You should tell the other lady's insurance company that you need another check for pain and suffering! What a crappy deal! Good luck with that.

 
At 3:13 PM, Blogger Robin said...

Thanks Hannah and Rachelle (:

And I'm glad you liked Munchkin, Hannah! We are so excited to have friends who enjoy playing that game again. I definitely look forward to playing with everyone again!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home