Monday, March 20, 2006

Snowing again

Ah yes - the little flakes are falling again. Right now, its really pretty - I love when there are big flakes falling fairly slowly. But just looking again outside 2 minutes since I took this picture, its still snowing - but somewhat sunny. That's always kinda weird.

I was able to meet Mark for lunch at Noodles and Company - which was really nice. Had Pesto Cavatappi, which tasted so good today. We hadn't been there in a little while. Now I am just sitting at home in comfy clothes, checking my email and blogs, then will get to work on some sort of homework. Yay.

Now Playing: Rose Rouge - St. Germain Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

At 2:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is sooo sunny in PG right now. I am thinking of taking Mya on a walk since we have a break in the snow. Weird how Provo and PG can be so different in weather. Noodles sound good, it has been far too long.

Hopefully you can come at some point tomorrow and hang out, if not we will be meeting each week, so maybe another time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home