Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Book Club

Book Club is tonight. I'm excited - I'm so glad I have managed to find the time to participate. Not only am I actually reading for fun during school, but I love getting together with the girls. We all seem to hit it off really well. Tonight we will be discussing White Oleander - I'm interested to see what everyone thinks!

I'm also thinking of occasionally putting a "now playing" at the bottom of posts - I am a huge music nerd, and I enjoy sharing what sorts of things I am listening to at the moment, since I have iTunes on. A lot.

Now playing: Shame - BT Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

At 4:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am excited to see everyone tonight as well. I like that you put what you are listening to, great idea. I am always up for prying into the musical parts of peoples lives...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home