Tuesday, March 14, 2006

It has begun

Now I am going to have to keep updated on TWO blogs. Can I take on the challenge???

I will actually do most of my "photo" posting in here - as it is much more simple to do than in LJ, and is free directly through Blogger. To do it through LJ, I have to pay for an account, so I have just been using a limited photo hosting site in the meantime.

So anyways - feel free to check both, as I will still be updating both blogs! I just got jealous of all the cool people on Blogger.

6 Comments:

At 11:41 AM, Blogger Fehnix said...

Hmmm...I am going to stalk thee now I suppose.

Welcome to the Blogger craze...

 
At 12:08 PM, Blogger Robin said...

Yay, I am assuming this is the Caro :D. I'm all for the stalking.

 
At 2:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey there, glad you have joined our ranks. I plan to check both your blogs, and know this is the start of an affair to remember.

 
At 5:46 PM, Blogger jt said...

YES!!! Badgering totally works.

 
At 10:04 PM, Blogger Robin said...

Jessie: Haha, indeed! It certainly does! Uploading pictures here is SO much easier.

BTW, I like how you have linked to this as my REAL blog now ;) Haha!

Hannah: I am glad too! Man, affairs like this are fun. (:

 
At 11:45 PM, Blogger Fehnix said...

Yes, it is I, but shhh :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home