Saturday, March 18, 2006

Mmmm...chocolate

So I made a post earlier before I went to work that somehow got eaten by Blogger. Odd.

Anyways, sorry guys, lame late night post with an old picture. This is a fountain of chocolate also at the Bellagio. Why I have had Vegas pictures the last two nights...I have no idea. But doesn't it look delicious? Click on it to see it in all of its picture glory - which is nothing compared to its real glory.

I was able to meet up at Applebee's for a bit for Rachelle's birthday - yay! Though I only had time for a water, since our waiter was definitely a personality plus. And it was really busy. But nonetheless, it made me happy to go for a bit (:

Alrighty - perhaps I will think about doing something productive now. Mark and I finished watching The Chronicles of Riddick as a follow up to Pitch Black last night. I'll have to do a review post sometime. Posted by Picasa

4 Comments:

At 12:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

mmm...that looks tasty and fabulous and fattening and delicious and oh so melty...

 
At 1:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yummy...that looks so good..what's up with all the chocolate today?
Our waiter last night hilarious! Have you ever seen the Friends episode where Joey does "smell the fart" acting? I think our waiter was doing his own version of that: smell the fart waiting.

 
At 1:45 PM, Blogger Robin said...

Hannah: It DOES look tasty, delicious, and melty. I so wanted to bust the glass and stick my head under one of those drizzling fountains. Mmmm....

rmt: Seriously! We must have chocolate on the brain. And I haven't seen that episode of friends, but I can only imagine the context! He seemed like a real winner! Did you guys have a good dinner, and hopefully dessert? ;) Glad I could make it for a little bit, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! (:

 
At 1:46 PM, Blogger Robin said...

P.S. - Hannah, can't forget the fattening. It definitely looks fattening. ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home