Monday, March 20, 2006

Ahhh...music


Much thanks to Jessie for letting me borrow some of your cd's again tonight - now I have the joys of Zero 7, Groove Armada, Jamiroquai, Massive Attack, The Cure "Mixed Up", and St. Germain in my life. I had copied several of these cds onto my computer at Leaving Prints while I was there...and there that music stayed after I was let go. So glad to have this music back. Yay!! I'm excited to give them a listen.

May I also note that with these additions, I have just over 10 consecutive days worth of music in iTunes. That's not too shabby, if I may say so myself.

Dinner tonight was much fun, as were the games. I really liked Settlers of Catan (despite the fact that I really could do nothing for my settlements). We'll definitely have to have a dinner/game night again sometime.

Alright, I've got a decent amount of homework done...maybe I will go to bed.

Now Playing: Exchange - Massive Attack

2 Comments:

At 7:00 AM, Blogger jt said...

I'm glad you had fun, and do you love St. Germain?

 
At 2:18 PM, Blogger Robin said...

I have only heard 1 or 2 songs so far. I threw all of these CDs into my "study" playlist, and St. Germain hasn't come up a whole lot yet. But what I have heard so far, I really like.

And I just realized I'm an idiot and forgot to bring the cds to you at Hannah's house. I'll get them back to you soon, maybe on Thursday?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home