Saturday, April 15, 2006

Easter Surprise

Mark is such a great husband. He often does fun, romantic things for me when I least expect it. We had talked about not doing Easter baskets this year, because our money is more tight (we did them last year). However, after we got home from celebrating my sister Liz's birthday, I went upstairs to change. When I came back down the stairs, sitting on our coffee table was this cute little basket, with a few yummy treats inside. Mark had also earlier in the day hidden a dozen plastic eggs around the house, filled with nerds, laffy taffy, or sweet tarts, and had me go on a little hunt for them. It was just a sweet, fun gesture. I was a little worried about the cost, but he assured me it was inexpensive. I really appreciate how thoughtful Mark is. So thank you sweetheart, and Happy Easter! Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

At 8:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How lucky to have such a thoughtful husband. I guess that I should say, what a blessing to have such a thoughtful husband. Hope you have a Happy Easter!

 
At 1:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You guys are such nerds and I totally love it! Nothing says I love you like sugar-thoughtful husbands are the best!

 
At 6:47 PM, Blogger jt said...

How sweet! THat totally brought a smile to my face- I guess we both have cute nice husbands. (see blog)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home