Sunday, May 07, 2006

Bizarre

So uh...apparently my blog was somewhat broken. So I had to delete and republish my most recent post. It was really, truly strange - it showed like, 1/3 of that post, and that was it. The rest of the blog, not showing up. Thankfully though, all the entries were still there in edit mode. Hopefully I fixed it.

In other news, it was really fun tonight, going out for Bridget's birthday to P.F. Chang's. Yummy food, fun girl time. And Scategories was quite hilarious too. I love that I can play the graduate card, mwahahaha.

Ok, I am pretty tired. Really, I should be going to bed.

1 Comments:

At 7:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I checked your blog yesterday and was a little worried when I saw only a small piece of it. Glad it is back. Girl time was most excellent as well as the game :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home