Monday, May 08, 2006

Old Friends

So I have just been perusing the website of an old high school friend of mine, Annaleigh Ashford. She is currently in the touring production of Wicked!, as part of the ensemble, and as the understudy for Glinda.

I'm really excited for her, and for how far she has already come. In high school, we all knew that she would succeed, and I am sure she will only continue to do so as she is seen more and more.

Annaleigh has always been such a nice, genuine, hilarious person. I loved to be around her, and am grateful for the chance I had to perform with her both in a choir setting, and on 'stage' in 2 of my high school musicals. She was a good friend, and I wish I had kept in better touch with her these past years - though it is doubtless she has kept extremely busy (: Best of luck to her on her road to success! Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

At 11:23 PM, Blogger Robin said...

I want to see it too - I haven't yet! My sister and mom have though, and are going again next year. *jealous* I was in The Sound of Music and Anything Goes. I played the Mother Abbess in Sound of Music (ah, the joys of singing "Climb Every Mountain"..., and Mrs. Harcourt in Anything Goes. So I basically always managed to be the old lady ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home