Tuesday, May 09, 2006

New Skills

The title is actually not in reference to the picture. Though I do hope my skills at DDR continue to improve. I need to play it more often...

At work the past 2 days, I have been working on some Powerpoint presentations for our Reps, doing step by step guides teaching them basic things, like signing up a new customer, or placing an order. It's been fun, and I appreciate the chance to play around with Powerpoint a little more. It's fun to be working on something a little more productive and useful, and I hope more of these kinds of projects continue my way.

Tonight Mark and I watched our nieces and nephews for a little while. We played PayDay with the girls, which was fun. It's a simple enough game so they can understand it, while still being fun for us "big" kids.

My "Now Playing" has been suffering as of late, as I haven't had music on the past several times I have made a post. I need to get that going again. If nothing else, turn on iTunes and post the first random song to come up. Sharing music is one of those things I love to do.

Alright, I'm off to DDR it up. I am in serious need of exercise. The huge pan of brownies one of our Reps brought by today that I kept snacking on definitely doesn't help.

/end random post Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

At 11:21 PM, Blogger Robin said...

Thanks so much Rachelle! On Book Club night, we may just have to bust out the dance pads for a little bit ;)

 
At 12:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why didn't we think of putting DDR and bookclub together sooner! hehehe I can't wait to see everyone next week. Can you e-mail us your address and directions when you get a moment?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home