Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Excuses

I just need to stop coming up with excuses for my blog hiati(?) and accept the fact I am a sub par blogger. And build from there.

Things have definitely been pretty hectic, with family in town and other such things. But I will be making up for lost time soon. I need to try and not get flustered and write everything down in random posts all the time. I want to make several entries about specific things, even if they are delayed. Better late than rushed, eh?

Alright, It's almost 1AM and I need to get to bed. I apologize for the randomness - just didn't want you all to think I was dead. Blog dead.

7 Comments:

At 8:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blog dead eh? You are a busy lady this summer for sure, but we will take what we can get. It's your blog, post as often as you want or feel the need to.

 
At 11:49 AM, Blogger Jill said...

I don't think you're a sub par blogger, perhaps your par is just every 10 days or so, that's okay, though I'm glad to know you're not dead.

 
At 12:23 AM, Blogger Chrissy Jo said...

SLACKER!!!!!!!!

Like I should talk..hehehe!

 
At 1:29 PM, Blogger Bridget said...

Hey- I understand since I just came off of a 2 month blog vaction! We will see if I can continue to post once in a while. A quick note is better than nothing!

 
At 2:50 PM, Blogger Diana said...

can't wait to hear what's going on with you guys.

 
At 12:05 AM, Blogger Chrissy Jo said...

WOOB.....Why have you not called your sissafoo? I'm feeling neglected. I suppose I could call you too. My bad.

 
At 12:12 AM, Blogger michelle said...

Glad to know you're not dead. Or even blog dead. But like Hannah said, it's your blog. Post whenever you want to or whenever you have time. No rules! No pressure!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home