Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Also, a quick shout out!

I really wish I had a picture, but seeing as how I am just taking a brief moment at work to do this, I do not. But I really need to thank Jill for sending me some super cute Good Mail labels, as well as a thoughtful note. (: Thank you so much Jill, you really are an inspiration to me. I hope I can overcome my good mail inferiority complex(?), and start sending out even simple notes with a joyous little sticker on front. I just need to buy some cute notes, so I have something handy without feeling like I have to sit down and struggle to make cards to send good mail (my creativity is truly lacking in this department, so it's a time consuming endeavor). I think I worry too much about not sending out "enough," or fun enough stuff or whatever. But as several people have mentioned, even just a nice note is good mail.

So anyways, thank you Jill for your thoughtful good mail. (: I will do my best to get on track with good mail, since it is only a positive experience all around!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home