Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Also, a quick shout out!

I really wish I had a picture, but seeing as how I am just taking a brief moment at work to do this, I do not. But I really need to thank Jill for sending me some super cute Good Mail labels, as well as a thoughtful note. (: Thank you so much Jill, you really are an inspiration to me. I hope I can overcome my good mail inferiority complex(?), and start sending out even simple notes with a joyous little sticker on front. I just need to buy some cute notes, so I have something handy without feeling like I have to sit down and struggle to make cards to send good mail (my creativity is truly lacking in this department, so it's a time consuming endeavor). I think I worry too much about not sending out "enough," or fun enough stuff or whatever. But as several people have mentioned, even just a nice note is good mail.

So anyways, thank you Jill for your thoughtful good mail. (: I will do my best to get on track with good mail, since it is only a positive experience all around!

3 Comments:

At 9:51 AM, Blogger Bond Girl 007 said...

Jill is an inspiration to all of us--she has always loved mail and is soo good at it!

 
At 10:07 AM, Blogger Jill said...

You are welcome for the labels. Please don't stress about sending stuff or feel like you're not sending "enough" stuff, there are no rules. Just do what you feel like doing and leave all the negative self-talk out of it. It's supposed to be fun.

 
At 10:27 AM, Blogger Robin said...

Claudissima - it's so true!

Jill - I hope I didn't come across too negative in my post. I was having kind of a bad day, and as I am sure you have picked up on, I have a tendency to be negative and harsh on myself about things that really are silly to be so negative about. Good mail is all about fun and doing good things for others - as you said, no rules!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home