Wednesday, May 23, 2007

BIG FOOD NEWS.

I totally forgot to include this in my ramblings the other night, but I've got big news.

CHIPOTLE HAS OFFICIALLY LANDED IN UTAH.

You don't know much joy this stirs in my little heart. It's in Bountiful, which is a good 45 minute drive from here...but still, 45 min > 5 hours minimum.

Mark and I may have to make a trip up there soon.

Once Utahns have been infected with the sweet, sweet love of Chipotle burritos...hopefully they will build one closer to Provo. Or even IN Provo.

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 8:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hopefully your frequent visits that are sure to come will inspire them to do one down this way- I am just not dedicated enough to drive that far for a burrito. Good times for you and Mark though.

 
At 7:18 PM, Blogger Chrissy Jo said...

DUDE.......SERIOUS SCORE! I'm now sending brain waves to the corp headquarters to put one in Provo for ya cause it is definately sweet love having two within 5 minutes from ya. HAHAHA :P

 
At 9:35 PM, Blogger Barb said...

I have been so curious reading about Chipotle from the Texas bloggers. I'm coming through Utah this summer. Bountiful just hit the list of destinations, I guess. Unless another one is opened in SLC by August!

 
At 9:32 PM, Blogger michelle said...

I don't get to bountiful too often, but your review is making me want to give it a go -- I love burritos!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home