Sunday, May 06, 2007

6 new additions!

I know I have been a lame poster as of late, for which I apologize. Work seems to be sucking the life out of me or something, and when I get home, I usually don't want to hop back on a computer - rather, just veg out and play a game, or play with Toffee or something.

But anyways, I figured Toffee having 6 babies was definitely needing to be posted (Mark even posted about it!) It happened this morning, and needless to say, Mark and I are both quite the concerned "Grandparents." Mark has been especially good/fun to watch in his care and concern of both Toffee and the babies. Right now they are just little and pink, but I'm pretty excited to see how fast they grow (:

We are pretty definitely that we will be keeping one - and if anyone around here would like one, comment to let me know! We will be keeping them all until they are 7-8 weeks, and then either give them to friends/family, and any that aren't taken we will be giving back to Mark's coworker (who gave us Toffee).

And now a picture.


1 Comments:

At 7:15 PM, Blogger Jill said...

Congratulations, 6 cute bunnies, that's got to be fun. Did you know Toffee was expecting?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home