Sunday, April 15, 2007

Newest addition to our family

Nope, this isn't a pregnancy announcement ;) That's still a little ways off.

These are pictures of our bunny, Toffee. Mark got her from a coworker of his. She's still getting used to her new setting, but I am definitely smitten with her. She's so pretty! We are so excited that we can have a pet. My sister is our landlord, and she definitely doesn't want a dog or cat in the house - but she was ok with a bunny, so long as when we let her out, we keep her pretty much contained to the kitchen area, where there's no carpet. She definitely likes to explore everything - more than once.





Anyways, just thought I would share! Sorry for the lack of update lately, I've been pretty burned out with work, and being on a computer there all day, I typically don't spend a whole lot of time on at home. Hopefully things will even out pretty soon.

Oh, and by the way, thanks for your nice comments on my "Self-Evaluation" post...I'm sorry I didn't have a chance to respond to each of you who commented individually, but your words really did mean a lot to me. Sorry to have been on such a downer, but I really am glad that I posted it. I've been feeling better, and trying to look on the brighter side of things. (: I have such great friends, and I know that I can be a great friend too! (:

3 Comments:

At 9:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So you can have a bunny but not a cat? Okaaay. So cute- glad you at least get to indulge in the pet world a little until your kitty dreams can be realized.

 
At 2:49 PM, Blogger Jill said...

Toffee is definitely a beauty, though I'm surprised you didn't gravitate to a scrambled-egg smelling, hairless bunny.

 
At 11:35 PM, Blogger Chrissy Jo said...

GRANNY WOOOOOOOOOOOOOB!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home