Thursday, February 01, 2007

HOLY CRAP!!!

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows will be released on Sat., July 21st, 2007!!!

It's pretty pathetic how very excited I am for this book. I just started re-reading Book 5, and completed the previous 4 last month. I'm so glad I will have it all pretty fresh in my mind for the release of the last book. With the release of Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix just the week before in theaters, July is looking to be an amazing HP filled month.

Alright, sorry for exposing you all to the "silly fan girl" in me - I just had to get it out!

3 Comments:

At 7:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Silly fan is totally cool- otherwise it would have been a while until I found out. I am stoked to read it too and see the movie!

 
At 4:03 PM, Blogger Diana said...

oh I did a post on it too! I can't wait either. I was so excited I had to call Lou right away to share the good news.

 
At 8:33 AM, Blogger charlotte said...

I LOVE Harry Potter! I too am SO excited for July--it will be amazing! Harry Potter is just about the coolest and I'm stoked for his presence in my summer! HP fans unite!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home