Friday, January 26, 2007

Crazy

Just a quick post - apologies for not updating since we left town for Christmas. I've been going pretty crazy since then - from relaxing and getting snowed in in CO, to some big changes going on at my work, I have been neglecting writing in my blogs. So, I will be updating with a pathetic "catch-up" post soon, and will try to be at least a "once a week" blogger. I mean, we have this nice shiny Mac at home - I can definitely give it a little more love! It's so easy to upoad pictures to as well! So what excuse do I have, really, besides laziness?

Hope everyone is having a good new year so far!

1 Comments:

At 6:29 PM, Blogger Jill said...

I'm glad you didn't get completely buried in Colorado, that title has been on my RSS feed forever. Surely you can become a once-a-week blogger if you've got a shiny new Mac at home. I hope you're doing well!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home