Thursday, December 21, 2006

Hopefully we don't get buried

It looks like Mark and I are going to take off tomorrow for CO, rather than Saturday, as it appears to be the best traveling day through the mountains. More snow will move in on Saturday, which is never fun to drive in over Vail Pass. I can promise you that.

Let's just hope they have some of the craziness from the past 2 days plowed down in Denver! The city where my parents live got 34.5", according to the news. That's some intense snow, if you ask me.

Good thing Mark has 4 wheel drive in his car. Always a bonus. I think my civic would be eaten.

Needless to say, I have not mailed any sort of Christmas Cheer yet, because I am horrendously lame, and have been really busy (which is not a good excuse, as all of you who have sent such fun things are crazy busy too). Needless to say, it may be more "Post New Years" cheer coming from me, even if it still wishes Merry Christmas. But hey, just lets the Christmas Spirit live on a little longer. I am really excited to mail out some cards, and I do apologize that they will be arriving late!

Hopefully I will have a chance to update from CO, but if not, I hope you all have a WONDERFUL Christmas, and a Happy New Year! (:

3 Comments:

At 7:47 PM, Blogger Jill said...

Be safe and have a fun trip!

 
At 2:59 PM, Blogger Diana said...

Merry Christmas!! I just got my cards out yesterday (26th) so there you go, better late than never.
Hearing about all the snow, I was worried about you and Mark. I hope your drive was uneventful.

 
At 2:00 PM, Blogger charlotte said...

I'm glad we both made it to CO!! And thanks again for taking that bag for me--you're awesome!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home