Sunday, January 28, 2007

Mmmm...Ovaltine

So...I'm kinda backing out of a "catch-up" post. Suffice it to say, our time in Colorado was awesome. We just missed the first snowstorm (thank goodness we drove, otherwise we may not have actually made it for Christmas), got to experience the second big one, and had an awesome time seeing family and friends. We were able to spend about 10 days there, which is the longest amount of time we've been able to spend there at one time, well...probably since we got married. But amazingly, it still went just as fast. I really want to be back there sometimes...however, it just wouldn't be wise on our part to do that right now. Mark's job is FANTASTIC, I am having a fun time seeing my work develop and grow, and financially, it's so much more expensive to live there. But maybe someday...

Just for fun, here's some photos of my parent's house as a result of the first storm:





Alrighty, I've just had some delicious, rich chocolate Ovaltine, and considering it is Monday tomorrow, which means going to the gym at 5:30AM...I better head to bed. Plus, I'm right at the very end of Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (re-reading them all - I love those books!), so I think I will go finish!

4 Comments:

At 8:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That snow is crazy. Cool that you thought to take pictures of it. Don't talk about moving away- the thought of Jessie ditching us is hard enough. I hope they keep giving Mark raises so you can't ever justify leaving. Ha!

I have never had Ovaltine- I didn't grow up drinking it and never think to buy it when I get hot chocolate. Crazy I know...

 
At 12:27 PM, Blogger Diana said...

I can't believe all the snow, that is just crazy.
Glad you got there just in time and that you drove. THere is nothing better than Christmas with your family.
You make me want to read Harry Potter again, even though I've read them all countless times. I don't think I can ever get tired of reading Harry Potter.

 
At 11:17 PM, Blogger Chrissy Jo said...

MAKE IT STOP!!!!!!! NO MORE FRICKEN SNOW!

 
At 8:11 PM, Blogger Jill said...

That is an insane amount of snow. I'm so glad you guys were able to drive safely before the storm hit. I'm also glad you took pictures of all of this, it's unbelievable.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home