Thursday, March 15, 2007

Off to Florida we go!

In just a little over an hour, we will be in the car, on our way to airport. I've been nervous all morning, but doing my best to calm myself, and tell myself that explosive decompression REALLY isn't that common on airplanes.

Truly though, I am way excited to be going to Florida. It's a fast trip, but who could pass up an opportunity to go to Disney World? Not this girl.

My iPod shuffle is reloaded and charged, I've got my book, The DS is charged, and bringing along some good games, and camera batteries are charged. Hopefully I can keep myself distracted enough for the 4 hour flight time.

I'll update when we get back! Woohoo!

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

At 10:25 AM, Blogger charlotte said...

I love Disney World! I hope you have fun!

 
At 10:31 PM, Blogger Jill said...

I'm sure you'll do fine, have a great trip!

 
At 5:31 PM, Blogger Diana said...

Have fun, Florida and Disney World are the greatest~

 
At 11:04 PM, Blogger Chrissy Jo said...

You big wuss! You still suck! You best have brought me a present. :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home