Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Just a note that my husband is awesome

So I'm sitting here at work, and the door opens...and it's Mark. Holding a bouquet of roses, and a box of chocolate covered strawberries. :D

He surprised me today for an "early valentine," because he has a really busy day of training tomorrow at work, and wouldn't have time. So we went to lunch (I had already had a little bit, but I wasn't about to pass up on a surprise valentine's lunch with my husband!) at Quizno's, and it was so nice! I've been kinda down today, and feeling really tired, and this was just the sort of pick me up I needed.

Hooray for Mark! He's the best husband I could ask for. Tomorrow night, we're going to have dinner at Guru's, and just kick back and watch a movie at home. He has definitely made Valentine's Day a happy day for me.

Anyways...just had to share. (:

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 3:26 PM, Blogger Diana said...

Mark is great! What a nice surprise. I'm happy he was there to brighten your day.
Happy Valentine's Day.

 
At 1:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is awesome. It totally sounds like this year did not disappoint at all in the love category. I love it when men think ahead.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home