Monday, May 21, 2007

Ramblings

Mark took off for Toronto this morning - he gets back Saturday late afternoon/early evening-ish. I tell you what, though I am very grateful for Mark's job, and the many comforts it brings to our family (and for how much he enjoys doing it), these week-long trips he is taking every month is kinda tough. Hopefully it won't be too much longer...I just miss having him at home.

But at least this week, I have my parents in town. My mom has been here for several days already, and my dad gets here on Wednesday. They both go home on the 30th. I love when they come to visit!

The baby bunnies are doing famously. They are definitely getting to that "ridiculously cute" stage. I'll have to post some updated pictures soon. A few of them are slightly dehydrated, so we have to give them Pedialyte - apparently it's the universal hydrator.

The twins Collin and Connor are also, ridiculously cute. They are both just over 5 lbs. now - so teeny! I am so glad that the boys and mom (my sister Liz) are doing really well (:

Mark and I have bought plane tickets, made hotel reservations, and bought our passes to attend the ultimate weekend of geekage - PAX, or Penny Arcade Expo. I am seriously so excited to go, it's like waiting for my Birthday.

Alrighty...I think that's about it for my stream of thoughts right now (: Just felt like making a quick post.

2 Comments:

At 9:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Robin! um, I would like to have those pictures from photobooth last night---they make me happy and I always would like those memories. Could you please e-mail them to me? Thanks!

 
At 4:29 PM, Blogger Diana said...

fun to read what's going on. Sorry Mark is out of town so much but you're right his job is a huge blessing. (especially since he hasn't graduated yet)
Have fun with your parents.
Chipolte huh, I'll have to try it next time we're up in Bountiful :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home