Saturday, May 12, 2007

Twin boys!!!

Just a quick note to say that my sister Liz had her baby boys tonight! Woohoo!! Mark and I just got back from the hospital. She had a C-section, I would say shortly after 10 PM. One was 5 lbs, 2 oz and 18 in. long; the other 5 lbs, 4 oz. and 19 in. long. Mom and babies are doing really well so far. (:

They are pretty decided on the names Colin Brewer and Connor Eliot, just not sure which is which yet (and I'm not too sure on the spelling either...) ;)

So anyways, it's been a very exciting night. (:

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At 11:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

AWESOME! Please get some pictures ASAP! I am so glad they are doing well. What hospital did she deliver at?

 
At 3:18 PM, Blogger Diana said...

that's great news. I am so happy she and the babies are doing well. Can't wait to see pictures.

 
At 7:16 PM, Blogger Jill said...

That's very exciting, congrats to you and your sister!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home