Thursday, July 24, 2008

Meme-o-rific

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.

3. If you can't say anything nice, don't comment. If you do, I'll delete it OR point out what a jerk you are! (he he)

I didn't make up #3, it was already there. Just saying.

Thought this was a fun one, stole it from Diana (:

2 Comments:

At 12:08 PM, Blogger Diana said...

Alright Robin I have so many good memories with especially within this last year. I love all our night activities getting us out of the house, I love when we used to go to they gym,I love our near daily gmail chats I love that I can talk to you about anything and know you will always have a kind word to say and never judge me or think I'm weird (ok maybe I am weird but you love me for it anyways, right?) So it's hard to chose a favorite memory. I'm going to go with the Sunday after Jessie moved and you called me to see if I was alright, I feel that that was the beginning of our friendship outside of our group friendship, it started our individual friendship :) I hope to add to our many wonderful memories.

 
At 1:58 PM, Blogger KathE said...

Oh man, that time you ripped your pants in front of Blockbuster and had to wear my coat as we went in! That was hilarious! It was especially funny how I wound up ripping my jeans later either that night or the day afterwards. But lucky for me, that happened in the privacy of the apartment, rather than at Blockbuster. Do you remember that??

 

Post a Comment

<< Home