Saturday, January 19, 2008

Evening Self Reflection

This has been a very up and down week for me - Some great highs, and deep lows. Even within the same day sometimes. I often feel disjointed, and even more self-conscious than usual when I'm "roller-coast-ery" like this. But I'm so thankful for those great times that helped pull me up out of my slump. For good friends and family.

This evening I am feeling much more at peace. I know there are so many things I need to improve on, mistakes I need to stop repeating. But, I know I am a good person - a loved person - and nothing will ever change that. I need to remember that more often.

1 Comments:

At 7:43 AM, Blogger michelle said...

Oh Robin, I wish I had seen this post earlier! I hope you are at peace now. I love your last paragraph -- I think we all need to remember that we are loved and that won't change.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home