Friday, December 14, 2007

New 'Do!

So...for those of you who have known me for a while, my hair has always been some shade of blonde, pretty much. Sure, I started highlighting a couple years ago to brighten my fading natural blonde, but yeah...really don't get too adventurous with my hair. Well, I got it cut today for the first time in like, 6 months (yikes..), and thought, why not - let's go dark. And reddish. And because our camera is in a semi-broken state, I had to go with Photobooth on the mac. So don't mind the crappy lighting and such. Anyways, here's a few pictures to show!

Please ignore the dumb look on my face - this one gives a good idea of my hair color and length previously.


Oooh, look! I can hold my hairs!


Blond and shaggy - it was seriously starting to get ridiculous (for me - my hair has rarely been longer than this in my life. It starts to irritate me, and look all stringy if I let it get too long)


Whoa! What happened?


Seriously though, I'm diggin' this new look (:




Took this one just now - please don't mind the big fuzzy robe (tis chilly in here), lack of any sort of makeup (not that I wear much, but still - oi, the acne), messy hair-ness, and glasses (trying to wear my contacts more...I miss them. If only they didn't make my eyes feel like they are on fire. Which luckily, hasn't been the case the past few days, so fingers crossed(!) that I can keep wearing them. /ramble.)



So yeah...thanks for humoring me. :D

Labels: ,

8 Comments:

At 9:10 AM, Blogger Diana said...

I really love it and it looks even better in person. Mark is one lucky guy.

 
At 9:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW! That looks so different and great. I always forget how different you look without glasses- and then to add the new do in there...you look so good Robin! The picture that is above you in the robe is my favorite!

 
At 4:00 PM, Blogger michelle said...

way cute!

 
At 9:38 PM, Blogger Melissa Marilyn said...

Way to be adventurous! I love it.

 
At 10:59 PM, Blogger Bridget said...

Very nice! It looks natural on you. I can't wait to see in in person. I agree with Hannah- the last shot of you in the robe is the best. Way to be daring!

 
At 6:44 PM, Blogger The Snow Maiden: said...

Robin! I love your hair! Of course, I thought you were beautiful before but I really like the changes! The cut works well with your face shape and I really think the dark color accentuates your pretty porcelain skin. I love the picture with your head slightly titled and turned away (with your new hair, second to last one), very fun and flirty, could that almost be a sultry 'come hither' look?! I think so! Better watch out Mark! (Or get ready! ;)) I agree with Gina, so cute I want to pinch your cheeks! I can't wait to see you on the 22nd to check it out in person!

I am jealous of you, I would love to do something drastic like become a redhead but I am such a chicken! What if I hated it? But then again, what if I loved it? :) Too much of a chicken to find out...for now. :) I love it on you though and envy your courage to try something new that looks so great!

~Cynthia

P.S. Wow, a lot of !!!'s in this comment...but I am excited for you! :)

 
At 11:41 AM, Blogger charlotte said...

Way cute!

 
At 6:10 PM, Blogger jt said...

I love it! SO cute- and yes, the last one is definitely the best b/c it looks like you and you look sweet and pretty and thin. :) triple score!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home