Monday, November 19, 2007

Quick Post

These past couple of weeks have been pretty busy, and I've been feeling kind of a general "burn out" as it is. So yeah.

Anyways, looking forward to Thanksgiving this week! Mark's mom is coming out on Wednesday, so it will be good to have her visit. Last time she was out here was for my Graduation in April 2006. We're actually breaking dinner tradition a bit, and having a roast instead of Turkey. Either way it should be tasty.

This past weekend was a busy, but fun one. Friday night we went out for sushi with our friends Kent and Cynthia (and baby Kent). It was so much fun! We play D&D with them every other weekend, but really hadn't done anything together outside of that, so it was fun to go enjoy a meal and conversation with them. (: And the sushi was delicious - I hadn't had it in over a year. Saturday, the morning was spent cleaning, and then we had our D&D group that afternoon and evening. It's a really fun group (2 other guys in addition to Kent and Cynthia), and we've been playing for hmm...I think just about 2 years now. Yesterday was church, and just kinda kicking back.

Mark and I ACTUALLY made it to the gym this morning. It actually felt great - I was up earlier, didn't feel rushed, felt like I was doing something good for me, and it was fun to spend some time with Mark before work. I hope we can be consistent with it. We are going over to Kent and Cynthia's a few times a day until Wednesday to take care of the their 2 (awesome!) Dobermans while they are off to California for the week. So the need to get up early to make sure the puppies are doing good will help us get up earlier this week - we just need to stick with it after that ;)

Other than that, nothing too much that I can think of to talk about. My life is either boring, or consisting of things most people who read this would find boring. Like getting an XBOX 360. And going to get Rock Band for it this week (yes!!). But hey, really - I need to be better about recording the little details like that, for me. My memory is pretty abysmal - so keeping track of even the every day goings on would do me well.

Also, sorry for the lack of pictures. Still no camera.

Hope everyone is having a great day so far!

Labels:

6 Comments:

At 10:37 AM, Blogger Melissa Marilyn said...

Happy Thanksgiving! I like roast better than turkey any day- good choice.

 
At 12:07 PM, Blogger michelle said...

I'm all for keeping track of the little everyday occurrences -- my memory is abysmal as well. Have a great Thanksgiving! (we're headed to Denver!)

 
At 8:15 PM, Blogger Bridget said...

Happy Thanksgiving! I am not a huge fan of turkey myself. I'd rather have duck but it is a bit pricey! I want to hear more about the doberman pups! How old, color, can they come play at my house?!

 
At 9:32 AM, Blogger jt said...

i wish you were here to watch OUR pets... plus your company would be nice, too. :)

 
At 4:49 PM, Blogger Diana said...

I love all your stories. I find your video game love so much fun and enjoy reading about it.
I need to go the gym!

 
At 12:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

buy tramadol without prescriptions tramadol and suboxone - online apotheke holland tramadol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home