Thursday, September 20, 2007

Eight Random Things

Hannah tagged me to do this on her blog a little while ago, so I thought, why not? Eight random things about me right now:

1. I love playing video games. That's a given at any moment in my life. NERD to the CORE.

2. I have had a cold all week, and it sucks. I haven't had a "real" cold in several years, and was feeling kind of spoiled. Back in high school, and early in college, I would get colds ALL THE TIME. Seriously, I would basically have an ongoing cold the whole winter season, often including larengitis as well. But since I've been married to Mark, I'm relatively sick free (even though he hasn't been).

3. It's my nephew's 13th birthday today. 13!!! That makes 3 teenage nephews! It's kind of weirding me out to see these kids growing up so fast.

4. I feel like I am rarely on the computer at home anymore. Because I am on the computer at work so much, I guess I just kinda feel burned out on it by the time I get home. This obviously results in slacker blog posting. Though I do take little breaks at work to try and sneak in a few comments.

5. Our bathroom upstairs is utterly disgusting. Truly. I would be embarrassed if anyone saw it. It must be cleaned on Saturday. MUST.

6. I wish I was better at keeping in touch with people. Jessie sent me an awesome email today, that just brightened my whole day. And I WILL be writing back tomorrow! (:

7. I need to start exercising again. Like, desperately. As soon as this cold is mostly kicked to the curb, I need to get back into gear. I hope to be going on many walks with Diana. And maybe walks in the morning with Mark too. It all just needs to happen.

8. Pandora internet radio seriously makes my work day. I love how many new songs and artists I have discovered through it. If you haven't already, you need to check it out. Just type in pandora.com to start a loving relationship with music.

Labels:

6 Comments:

At 7:12 PM, Blogger Diana said...

Sorry this cold has taken over your life. We do need to start walking before it's too cold and we don't want to. (then we'll have to walk in the mall or something)
Glad you heard from Jessie, it always brightens my day too to get a nice email from a friend. Like your's today!

 
At 1:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

A cold sucks- hope you kick it soon. I rarely get sick and when I do I am mad about it...like I feel ripped off.

Pandora rocks. I am listening to it right now. 1:30 in the morning and it is providing the perfect soundtrack for might late night owl-ing.

I hope you and Diana start walking- it is cool you guys live close and can do that. You and Jessie had such a good thing going working out early when you did that. Those were the days eh?

Keeping in touch takes work but it is totally worth it- and it can be random and just a thought or two.

Glad you did your list!!

 
At 12:02 PM, Blogger jt said...

Yay! a new post from Robin! AlthoughI did love the one about the break-in b/c I could hear you narrating it perfectly. I love knowing the voices that go with these words:)
exercise... I might have attempted exercise twice since we stopped going together... a long time ago...that was my fault.

 
At 1:52 PM, Blogger michelle said...

Bummer about the cold. And I too LOVE Pandora!

 
At 5:42 AM, Blogger Jill said...

That's weird that you've managed to avoid having a full-blown cold for so long. No wonder it's rockin your world now.

I hope your bathroom got cleaned!

It always makes me laugh when you refer to your nerd status.

 
At 4:59 PM, Blogger Melissa Marilyn said...

Hey Robin,

I just read several of your recent blogs and love keeping up with friends this way! You are hilarious-I never knew that you were such a nerd and I was there when you were in high school.

I am working with Ms. V, Blaz, ans Ms. Cassel again. We are doing Beauty and the Beast and it really is a beast! I love doing makeup and hair and wigs. Luckily I've learned A LOT since I made you the skeletal mother abbess!

Also, I am going to direct WR's show this year. They are doing Brigadoon. It should be really fun.

Finally, Annaleigh is going to be on MTV on October 13th at 1 p.m. She made her Broadway debut in Legally Blonde the musical last April and MTV recorded the entire thing a few weeks ago. They are showing it in its entirety-woo hoo! A few days after it was recorded, she left the show though, because she is the new Glinda in Wicked on Broadway! Cool, huh?

Well, sorry for the long comment! Hope you are feeling better!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home