Monday, October 22, 2007

It's freezing in here.

Soooo....I've continued to be a lame blogger. I can't promise that things will be better (though I always have hopes it will be). I think it comes down to laziness, work being consistently busy (taking a quick break now to update), and not a whole lot of computer time at home. And nothing really exciting going on in my life. So here's a few random thoughts for those of you still coming around this dusty little corner.

-Our heater at work isn't working at the moment. The thermostat is currently below 60 degrees. I hope my fingers stay attached to my body. Maybe I should get some of those fingertipless gloves...but then again, those always kinda exude creepiness to me.

-My parents and sister are coming into town tomorrow, and Mark is leaving town on Wednesday. At least I will have family here to keep me company for those few days!!

-Our camera is pretty much broken, and we'll probably need to get a new one. It sucks, but hey - new and shiny could be nice. It's just a matter of the money. Stupid money.

-Is anyone else loving the change in seasons? I love fall/winter/spring time. Notice the exclusion of summer. Once the temp gets about 85, it's not fun anymore. Except for swimming.

-I'm playing a video game right now where the characters are SPACE PIRATES. How cool is that?

-....I should probably get back to work now.

Labels:

6 Comments:

At 8:44 PM, Blogger michelle said...

I agree that 85 degrees and above = not good. I love the change to cool. (although I am glad that our furnace is working!)

Too bad about the camera. But a new one would be nice for sure.

 
At 6:16 PM, Blogger jt said...

for me once it's over 75 i'm done.
money is stupid.
space pirates...good for you. :)

 
At 9:19 PM, Blogger Melissa Marilyn said...

I am definitely loving Fall. It seems that we are actually having one too. It snowed here for the first time on Sunday and I took a photo of snow on fall leaves. 75 and below is best unless you are swimming and money is overrated and frustrating! I saw your mom at the temple the other day and she looked great. Have a fun time with your family.Glad you posted! Have a great week!

 
At 3:13 PM, Blogger Diana said...

You're so cute. Okay those gloves could be creepy on the wrong goth type person but they also could really cute. I'd do it if your hands continue to freeze.
Yep money is stupid but cameras are worth it
Have fun with your parents and sisters I'm happy for you but sad for me cause I'll miss you while they're here.

 
At 10:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Space Pirates...that IS awesome!

I hate typing with cold fingers. I hope they have the heat situation figured out by now.

And money is stupid, esp when you want something that feels like a need~

 
At 8:46 AM, Blogger Bridget said...

I should get that space pirate game for Matt! He likes a good game once in a while. Dittos on the stupid money. I want a new camera just can't justify buying one!
And I like every season but winter! I really don't like being cold and I am pretty much cold all winter! But I like to look at the snow-it is very pretty. One of my favorite sports is skiing too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home