Monday, December 10, 2007

Thanks for your comments on my last post. (: I've been in a weird vibe lately. I think I am stressed out about work, and various other random things. And being too hard on myself lately. But it sure helps to have good friends, and good family. (:

This time of year is just craziness. I can't believe Christmas is 2 weeks away! Seriously??!?! I am excited to go home to Denver though, even for just a few days. (: This week I have my primary meeting (as it is every week), our ward Christmas Party, the Brewer family Christmas party, and hopefully a concert Saturday night (BT - his music is amazing). I just gotta keep on going!

Anyways, just a quick little post. Really, not a whole lot of noteworthy stuff going on lately. Though we did have book club this last Friday, and that was a lot of fun. (:

Alrighty...should probably head to bed!

Labels:

5 Comments:

At 11:01 AM, Blogger Bridget said...

I too am looking forward to Christmas! Book club was fun. I look forward to going wach month!

 
At 11:43 AM, Blogger jt said...

need. more. posts.
and pictures.

 
At 11:43 AM, Blogger jt said...

what various random things are you stressed about?

 
At 1:20 PM, Blogger Diana said...

I'm glad we can see each other this week. I can't wait to go shopping with you. Book club was a blast. I haven't laughed so hard in such a long time.

 
At 1:32 PM, Blogger michelle said...

I'm in the swirling vortex of time again. Christmas is less than two weeks away! I'm glad you get to go home, that should cheer you right up.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home