Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween!

I am terrible at updating, so rather than taking time to reupload a bunch of pictures, check out our Halloween pictures on my facebook!

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=35591&l=986a0&id=525909732

Things are going well. My dad's surgery on his stomach went smoothly, and he's gearing up to start radiation for his prostate cancer in a few weeks. My mom is on her new treatment plan - she's having some difficulties with her lungs/shortness of breath, but hopefully they will pinpoint what's going on soon and get her feeling better. Life just keeps plugging along (:

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 8:59 AM, Blogger michelle said...

The baby pirates are adorable! Love your tights, too.

I hope your parents are feeling better soon, that must be so stressful.

 
At 12:44 AM, Blogger Diana said...

you blogged ?!
Your Halloween traditions with Liz and Mike are so fun.
I love your socks but I think I've told you that once or twice.

 
At 4:41 PM, Blogger Chrissy Jo said...

You mean prostate cancer? DURP!

 
At 6:17 PM, Blogger Robin said...

DURP is right dude! What the crap was I on when I posted this?? Fixin' it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home