Sunday, March 06, 2011

New Post....what??

So yeah. Still upholding my status as worst blogger ever. But, I thought I would give a brief dusting to this corner (even updated my pic and bio, when I saw it still showed me as 24...). You can mostly find me on Facebook and Twitter these days, as they more easily indulge my "snapshot" memories/random trains of thought.

But, life is good. Really good actually. There's been some tough times and crazy rough moments these last few years. But through it all, I've really started to gain that mysterious quality called "confidence." Which has done wonders for me. I'm definitely not perfect, and still have my crappy days(/weeks/months sometimes), but overall...I've really started to try caring more about myself, and in turn, let that reflect on the people I care about.

So...there you go. Can't promise I will be around here again soon...but, figured I would "pop in" to say hello. :)

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At 8:48 PM, Blogger Diana said...

Yay for happiness and life!

I was shocked to see a post from you pop up on my Google reader... so awesome!

I love your confidence, it helps everyone you're around be so happy and confident also!

PS thanks again for making my birthday so special love you!

 
At 6:17 AM, Blogger jt said...

Yay! The prodigal blogger made a brief appearance!
You should still comment even if you're not blogging, cause then I feel like we're having a conversation and we're not totally and completely out of touch, eh? Your pic looks great!

 
At 8:26 PM, Blogger rmt said...

WOOT! Love your new profile pic, and the updated information. Seven years of marriage...CRAZY! And congrats!

It has been awesome being your friend over the last few years. I love the new, more confident you! (Which is not to say that I didn't love the old you as well, but you know what I mean, LOL!)

 
At 11:26 PM, Blogger Rachelle said...

Hey, Robin! I vote that you have to start blogging more now that you have such a cute little guy around. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home